Business Development Representative – North America
Stonebranch builds IT orchestration and automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern, and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Business Development Representative (BDR) who’s interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market. As the first point of contact for prospects, this self-starter will work closely with the North American sales team to build demand for the region.You’ll have access to a full stack of modern marketing and sales tools to help you qualify inbound leads and spark interest with potential customers via outbound campaigns.The right candidate will have a drive to grow into professional sales and have a track record of demand-creation experience targeting multiple levels within medium to large enterprise organizations.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Manage and qualify inbound leads via phone, website and live chat
- Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow-up, and generate interest
- Perform outbound email and tele campaigns to support orchestrated programs
- Build relationships and effectively communicate with the sales team and management
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize lead management
- Research potential clients and identify key buying centers and contacts
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 3+ years of successful inside sales / business development experience
- Strong business acumen, having prospected in midsize to large enterprise organizations
- Desire to build upon your prior experience in B2B technology
- Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.