Application Engineer Intern
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
The candidate will join our Technology Enabled Services business unit (TES) in Skopje, a DevOps and Digital-Services lab, focusing in providing innovative solutions to our customers leveraging on open-source frameworks and solutions. The position is related to delivering services to our customers; either remotely or at customers’ premises.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch TES BU is searching for a Software Engineer Intern who’s interested in designing and building amazing and impactful solutions for our customers by being always a creative thinker, self-motivated and passionate in continuous learning. Our mentoring program connects interns with experienced team members with the opportunity to develop professional skills in different IT areas.
What you will be doing:
The Software Engineer is responsible for:
- PL/SQL Development
- Development of UNIX shell scripts
- Building automated solutions with STONEBRANCH Universal Automation Center (UAC)
- Design, implement, extend, test, and document solutions that meet business specifications and being followed by best practices
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Student or BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Strong Analytical thinking and troubleshooting capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix platforms
- Familiar with Unix shell scripting
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Great company culture
- Practice in a pleasant work environment
- Monthly compensation for internships
- Regular social events
- Work in motivated, experienced and internationalteam of top performers
- Continuous professional development and development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Stonebranch, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this extraordinary career opportunity with Stonebranch, please apply directly via our recruiting platform by clicking the button below.